The business development manager is responsible for expanding the customer base (New Business) and implementing new business (sales) programs. In consultation with the Sales Director Europe your superior, you know how to identify growth markets, scout leads, and convert them into customers.
For this, you use a commercially sharp eye and know how to find the right people in the customer segments with your persistence. You guide the prospect through the entire process to arrive at a signed contract. You also actively contribute to the further development of our propositions and market approach. Currently, our clients are healthcare institutions and software companies (ISVs) that sell their software directly to healthcare institutions. This role offers a unique opportunity for a commercially strong employee to join a fast-growing company.
Open HealthHub offers you the opportunity to use your talent to sell software with real impact in the healthcare sector.
- Business Development generates leads according to an effective lead generation process, focused on our target markets and perfectly fitting customer profiles
- You are able to identify the initial customer demand and, where necessary with the help of a sales specialist, translate it into a well-founded proposal
- You are able to steer the entire sales process including presentations, quotations, and possibly tenders, and can also actively contribute to this yourself
- You have experience with lead generation via social media and website and apply this effectively in your management towards marketing and our (eco-) partners
- You are a self-starter, diplomatic and committed
- You have experience with tracking your pipeline in a CRM system
- You can handle Office 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel